Solution Focused Coaching & Counselling
The Solution Focused (SF) approach is about having a conversation that helps lead to change in people’s lives in a short space of time.
Is there something about your life that you want to be different?
Then you’re in the right place. I’m offering Solution Focused conversations that will help you live life in a way that is right for you.
Here’s how I can help:
Everyone has their own reasons for the direction that they take in life. For some it might be about needing to pay the bills and provide for their family…
For me family is one of the most important things in life. It is often the source of the greatest and happiest moments that we will ever experience as well as…
Counselling with Young People
In one way or another, I have spent my entire career working with teenagers and young people…
What is different about a Solution Focused Approach?
- It’s known for helping to create change in a short space of time, and we’re likely to know within three to four sessions whether or not this approach is right for you.
- I’ll be asking questions about how you want things to be in your life.
- We’ll be exploring what’s already working, as there are things happening at these times that can often help you overcome difficulties that you’re facing.
All sessions are available online, via telephone or face to face.
- Appointments can be made on a flexible basis at a time that suits you.
- You don’t need to get to an office or worry about ‘going to see’ someone.
- Should you wish to have a face-to-face meeting and you’re in Essex, then this can take place at the Therapy Life Centre at 11 Prittlewell Chase, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS0 0RX. Also, if you’d like to discuss the option of me coming to you, please do get in touch.